Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Misfits666 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Misfits666 > Topics

Subject: Might be stupidity...
Replies: 8 Views: 480

chaosman 1/7/2007 - 6:37:32
Well its sa ay and my pop was really wasted, he got abusive toward my step mom and i had to take action... I regret everything tho i pulled the knife and dropped it just as fast i hesitated cuz he was coming for me i called the cops and now i dear for my life. When he gets out of jail he'll either kill me or smarten up and get his drunk into rehab. What the hell should i do i'm honestly scared. *

piedad 1/15/2007 - 10:53:52
talk 2 ur mom b4 he getz bk...if whtz happening is really worth it..if she luvs u she wud do whtz best 4 the both of u!! or mayb if tht duznt work..i dunno..mayb u cud live wiv another family member? :( *

chaosman 1/16/2007 - 4:22:17
I was disowned by my real mother two years ago...My stepmom cares more about him then me which is understandable.Noone else in my family would take me in and deal with me i'm a different breed from what my family is used to. They don't care enough...Looks like i gotta wait it out... *

chaosman 1/16/2007 - 4:24:07
And what about my little bro and sis? They'd still have to deal with him after i'm gone... *

piedad 1/16/2007 - 8:14:56
whn stuff is like tht..it wud feel like a long wait tho..hmmm d*mn..mayb whn he'z tht way..u cud like just stay out of his way..not avoid completly but uhm like..avoid a little? d*mn i dunno..i cud b talkin total here :( *

piedad 1/16/2007 - 8:17:41
or u like sit down wiv him (whn he is sober) n explain 2 him how u feel n let him knw wht he'z doin 2 u guyz...he mite not b completly aware of the pain he caused???? *

chaosman 1/16/2007 - 9:36:11
he flips on me @ the drop of a pin everything i say to him aggravates him and its hard to find a time that he is sober he's getting drunk every night after he picks me up... *

piedad 1/16/2007 - 10:04:15
d*mn i wish i cud help..ehm..since he likez writin u letterz write him one bk... *

chaosman 2/23/2007 - 9:27:23
i think thats the best idea thanx MWAH! *

* Misfits666 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Misfits666

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits